Prashant Desai has graduated Sir J. J. school of Arts Mumbai 2006-2007. As a sculptor he is specialised in figurative sculpture work and creative sculpture work done in several medium, actively practising artist in contemporary art field. He was honoured fellowship as Sir in JJ school of Art as he did sculpture for SKODA RAPID car.
- Foundation Course in Mumbai Kala Mahavidyalay.
- Passed in First Class Standing in Order of Merit at The Intermediate Examination in Sculpture and Modelling, 2005.
- Passed in First Class Standing in Order of Merit at The Diploma Examination in Sculpture and Modelling, 2007.
- Diploma in B.S.A Sculptor from JJ school of arts
- MFA 1st year passed out from Karnataka Open University
- C.B. Kora Institute of village industries (Govt of India) FRT moulding course in 2016.
- Indoor museum sculpture of Raj Kapoor for Raj Kapoor Memorial (posture Mera Nam Jokar ) at rajbaugh Pune, height 6ft. medium- FRP
- Outdoor museum sculpture of Raj Kapoor for Raj Kapoor Memorial (posture Jis Desh Main Ganga Behati Hai ) at rajbaugh Pune. Height 6.5ft. medium- FRP
- Monumental sculpture of Shri Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Height 14ft.at Torana fort Under observation of Dr. Babasaheb Purandare
- Monumental sculpture of Maharana Pratap at Jalgaon Height 14.6ft. medium- bronze Under president Dr. Pratibha patil quota.
- Full figure monumental sculpture of Saint Gadge Baba Maharaj at Dhule. Height 11.6ft.
- Assist for monumental miniature of Mahatma Gandhi for Prime minister manmohan singh project at Delhi Height 4.6ft.
- Commission worked for Skoda Rapid car Metal Sculptur in 2017
- Portrait hymposium 29th -30th June 2018 The Bombay Art society and Lalit Kala academy New Delhi (Invited to demonstrate)
- Dr Baba Saheb Ambedkar sculpture for 26th January Jhaki at Dadar Mumbai 2019 Height 8ft
- Mahatma Gandhi sculpture for 26th January Jhaki at Dadar Mumbai 2019 Height 8ft
- Outdoor Sculpture and Demonstration for Thane art festivals (years 2016/17/18)
- Shivaji Maharaj sculpture for Dhule corporation as a assistant artist Height 16ft year 2017
- Shivaji Maharaj clay modelling height 18ft for Chataripati shivaji maharaj terminals year 2019
- Commercial work sculpture for Aniruddha Bappu upassna Kendra year 2019
- working for MAHATMA GANDHI MEMORIAL (Dandi March project)
He has been awarded with many important prizes in various art competition
- Maharashtra Rajya Purskar of Sculpture and Modeling in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006.
- Ramchandra Shirgaonkar Award in Annual exhibition of J.J. School of Arts in 2004.
- Best Portrait Award from Arts Society of India in 2005-06.
- Mayo Memorial award of J.J. School of Arts in 2005-06.
- First Prize in annual exhibition of J.J. School of Arts in 2006-07.
- Jhunjhunwala Award in Annual exhibition of J.J. School of Arts in 2006-07.
- The Best Ex- Student Award Of Mumbai Kala Mahavidyalaya in 2007.