Appalaswamy Basana is an assistant professor in the User Experience Design Department. He is a Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering. His primary area of teaching and research are e-learning, Human-Computer Interaction, Video-based navigation system, mobile computing, and machine learning (ML). He teaches several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the computer science and engineering department, essential for User Experience Design. He believes that logical thinking and problem-solving skills will help for better user experience design. Apart from teaching, he played many roles like NAAC, NBA coordinator, worked actively in the process of an institution being autonomous and software developer in his professional career.
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad, Telangana.
Previous Work Experiences
- Worked as project engineer in Department of Design, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Assam.
- Worked as Assistant professor in Lendi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh.
Publications in Journals and Conferences
- Published paper on “Providing Trust as a Service by Feedback Analysis to Cloud Services” in International Journal of Advanced and Innovative Research, Mar 2016
- Published paper on “scheming packet loss via tokens in the frontier of the network” in International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology, Mar 2015
- Presented paper on “Quality of service in mobile ad hoc with adaptive multipath network” a two day national seminar on “Advances in wireless technologies” at GMRIT 2-3 march 2012
- Presented paper on “Improving Quality of service in mobile ad hoc multipath network” in International Conference on “Nanoscience, Engineering & Advanced Computing (ICNEAC – 2011)” during 8-10th July, 2011 at Swarandara College of Engineering & Technology, Volume 2, Page: 321 – 326
- Five-day Faculty Development Program on “Applied Cryptography” during 26th – 30th March 2019 at Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Five-day national workshop on “Analytics with R” during July 2015 at Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology.
- Participated a three-day workshop on “ORACE & JAVA” training conducted by “Institute of Electronic Governance” at 13-15th February 2012.
- Participated in two-day national workshop on “Data mining using Clementine” workbench during 25-26 November 2011 at GMRIT.
- Participated in five-day national workshop on “Statistical Computing” during 20-24th December 2011 at GMRIT.
- Attended two-day International Seminar on “Artificial Intelligence & Application” during 10-11th December 2009 at GMRIT.
- Computer Society of India (CSI) – Lifetime member. Membership Id: I1502500
- The Institution of Engineers (IEI) – Associate member. Membership Id: AM168376-7