- Ragging is a serious offence and whoever directly or indirectly commits it within or outside the campus will be punished as per Maharashtra Act No. xxxiii of 1999.
- Every hosteller should maintain discipline in the hostel and college premises.
- They must be properly dressed while moving in hostel or college premises.
- Students should have a proper hair cut and maintain themselves.
- Students are not allowed to leave the hostel without permission of the hostel warden while going out of the city. It is also compulsory that they should make entry in the register kept for the purpose with the security guard on duty.
- Students should use electricity with a sense of responsibility and must put off all the electric switches while going out of the rooms or out of the hostel.
- No hosteller shall entertain outsiders or non hosteller in the hostel or in their room.
- Parents and relatives are not allowed to stay in the hostel during day or night. with their wards.
- All the hostellers shall look after their belongings so as to avoid any kind of thefts in the hostel.
- Hostel warden or the Institute is not at all responsible for the theft taking place due to carelessness of the students.
- Birthdays, festivals or any other celebrations can be celebrated in limits.
- Rooms once allotted to the students will not be changed under any circumstances. However, in case one student leaves the room the other may be shifted to the particular room with the permission of the hostel warden.
- Entrance gate of the hostel will close at 22:00 hrs. Students reporting after that will not be allowed to enter the hostel.
- Students wanting to stay out of the hostel (night out\leave) will have to obtain permission from the warden well in advance.
- Daily attendance of all the students will be taken by the warden himself between 22:00 hrs. to 23:00 hrs. Students will have to go to the warden's room and put their signatures in the register kept for the purpose in front of their names.
- All the students shall keep their rooms clean and tidy or else it will be cleaned by the cleaner at heavy charges.
- They shall not hang or stick posters on the walls , doors and windows of the rooms allotted to them.
- The students shall not throw any kind of waste in the corridors/verandahs.
- They should keep the bathrooms and toilets clean.
- No student is allowed to take non-vegetarian eatables in the hostel or college premises.
- Preparation of tea, coffee is not allowed in the hostel rooms.
- Students should not bring drugs, liquor, explosive, crackers etc. in the hostel premises or in the rooms of the hostel.
- The articles like sticks, steel rods, chains, knives and other kind of weapons should not be brought in the hostel premises or in the rooms of the hostel.
- Students residing in the hostel are not allowed to use radios, CD players, tape recorders, electric iron, electric heaters, room heaters etc. Strict action will be taken against the defaulters, however, gadgets with headphones will be allowed.
- PC's will be used for educational purpose only. Students are not allowed to gather to watch movies and listen to the songs in hostel rooms.
- Students will not be allowed to go out of the hostel from 23:00 hrs. To 06:00 hrs.
PROBABLE ACTIONS AGAINST DEFAULTERS
- All the students residing in the hostel shall maintain homely atmosphere in the hostel. In case of any difficulty / emergency, they should contact the hostel warden immediately.
THEFTS IN HOSTEL….PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN BY STUDENTS
- The parents of the defaulters may be called on by the warden / Inst.
- The defaulters may be asked to pay the fine.
- Defaulters may be suspended from the hostel / Institute depending on the nature of the misconduct.
- The details of the action taken will be made known to all the students by displaying it on the notice board of the hostel / Institute.
- The decision of the DEAN shall be final and binding on all the defaulters.
"BE RESPONSIBLE AND WATCHFUL"
- Ensure that all the rooms are properly locked every time the student goes out of the room for any purpose.
- Original and duplicate keys of the room-locks are to be kept at a secret place and in any case not to be handed over to friends.
- Students should stay in their allotted rooms only. They will not be allowed to sleep in rooms not allotted to them.
- Valuable articles like gold rings, gold chains, calculators, mobile phones, ATMs cards, cash, etc., are to be always kept in locked cupboards.
- Ensure that the ATM code is not told to close friends also.
- Any excess amount should be deposited in the Bank.
- Students should be careful and keep watch on friends frequently visiting their rooms.
Note: It is strongly advised that expensive articles and cash amount should not be kept in the rooms at open places.
Hostel warden and the Institute will not be responsible for the thefts taking place due to the carelessness of the students.